You are here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You can shop online through this website, using your credit card, or by adding to account (for approved customers).
I need help with an order - to change, cancel or return products
- To get help with an order please contact our sales team, email: email@example.com or phone +64 (0)4 802 1450.
- If you have made a mistake with an order make contact with our sales team promptly. They can cancel or amend the order and the transaction if the products have not been shipped.
- If the products have already been shipped or received by you please contact our sales team to discuss a return. A restocking fee may apply. PTS items (Item SKUs starting with 8 or 9) are not eligible for return.
My order has not arrived?
- Most products are shipped within 3-5 business days.
- If we are not able to ship your order within 3-5 business days we will contact you and advise of the delay, including the option to cancel the order and refund credit card payment.
Sign up for a user account?
- You need a user account to register to purchase restricted products (e.g. school tests or psychological tests), or purchase products on a credit account.
- There are benefits to having a user account:
- your billing and delivery addresses will be stored securely for future use
- check on the status of your orders
- review your previous purchases
- keep items in your Shopping Cart and complete the purchase next time you visit
- receive updates on new products and services available from NZCER
I need to purchase on credit
- A credit account facility is available for approved customers, which can streamline purchasing for you or your organisation. Apply for a credit account
I have a credit account with NZCER but at the checkout there is no option to add to account?
- To get help with an credit account please contact our sales team, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 (0)4 802 1450.
How safe are my credit card details?
- Your credit card details are encrypted and not stored beyond the transaction for which they have been submitted.
- Details you provide in the shopping cart and user account pages are secured through https encryption.
I've forgotten my user name or password
- Click User login / Sign up
- type your email address into the Username or e-mail address field, and click E-mail new password
- If you already have a user account, a one-time login link will be emailed to you.
- If you do not receive an email, then you need to sign up. Click the 'Sign up' tab and fill out the required fields.
- In some cases a message may state that the email address has already been taken. Please contact email@example.com for advice.
I requested a new password to be emailed to me, but I have not received it
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to provide a "one off" password.
Advisory message for schools
- Thank you to all the schools and organisations that have returned the online purchasing authority forms. Please be aware that there will be a delay of two working days on receipt of the authority form for processing. Any urgent orders within this time should be either faxed or emailed to email@example.com. We will notify you when online access to your credit account has been set up.
Remember to log out!
- After you have completed your purchase please log out - to keep your details safe from others who may access your computer.
- You will be automatically logged out after a period of inactivity, or if you close the browser.
How do users get access to the journals?
- Access to our journals is via the NZCER journals page.
- Customers can opt for access via ISP range authentication or using a username and password
How do I know when a new issue is available?
- Customers can sign up for our email alerter
Is online access perpetual?
- No, the content is available only for the period of the subscription
What is the cost?
- The cost to universities, polytechics and wananga is based on EFTs in the eductaion faculties of the institutions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.